MARCH 2017//FRENCH ALPS
Snow & Yoga Retreat
Co-hosted by Olivier Fournier yoga teacher and chef Kimberly Parsons.
Our retreat chalet, nestled in the heart of St Gervais-les-Bains, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy stunning alpine scenery sheltered by the mighty Mont Blanc while also gaining access to world-class skiing domain of Evasion Mt Blanc, the third largest in France.
Your home for 7 days is a luxury, warm and welcoming chalet offering ample space to relax and unwind after enjoying the great outdoors or to just snuggle-up near the fireplace with a good book.
Communal areas share a large dining space, lounge with open fire place, several reading rooms, large ski room with boot warmers, massage room, sauna and an outdoor hot tub.
Dates: 19th – 25th March 2017
Location: St Gervais-les-Bains, France
- 6 nights’ accommodation in a luxury traditional chalet with sauna & hot-tub
- Twice daily yoga led by Olivia Fournier
- Kimberly Parsons as your very own private chef, cooking healthy vegetarian food from her recently published recipe book ‘The Yoga Kitchen’.
- Meals will include breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course gourmet evening meal
- Food demonstration & nutrition workshop
- Airport transfer*
- Daily group transfer to slopes at set times
- Access to the third largest ski area in France
- Access to the sauna and hot tub at your own convenience
*Our closest airport is Geneva, from here we will take a transfer by road for 1 hour to the Chalet. Please not transfers will leave the airport at 3pm on the 19th of march. If you arrange your travel plans to arrive outside of these times please arrange your own airport transfer.
Deluxe room ensuite: £1,195/person (double or twin); £1,595 (single)
Deluxe room shared bathroom: £1095/person (double or twin); £1,495 (single)
Large deluxe room ensuite: £995/person (3 or 4 people booking together)
* Airfare, travel/sports insurance, skiing equipment / pass, lunch, massage (by appointment), extra activities (spa day, day trips, etc.) not included
For all enquires email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ibiza Pilates Retreat
w/ Lottie Murphy @lottiemurphy_
When was the last time you really did something big for you, I don’t mean reading a book for 15 minutes on the train or getting up early to rush to yoga. I mean really take time out, time away, retreating for you! I’m so excited to be hosting a week FOR YOU in Ibiza this April. Join me with Pilates instructor Lottie Murphy and my guests for Pilates, healthy food, fresh air and a good book for 5 days! Keep reading to find out more…
I’ve been lucky enough to go on many different retreats over the last two years and each and every one has been the most amazing magical experience. There’s just something about being on a retreat that is unlike any other experience of a holiday or getaway. It’s like you are all in this little happy calm retreat bubble.
This year, I’m super excited to be able to create my very own bubble for you, my friends, clients and followers.
The retreat will be balanced and fun with great food and company. You’ll come away from the week feeling two inches taller with a newfound awareness of your body, enjoy Kimberly’s delicious and nourishing food and have quality time just for you.
Your retreat experience will include 2-3 hours of daily Pilates classes, a food demonstration, Q&A time with Lottie and Kimberly (all week long really), Pilates technique workshop, How To Find Balance Workshop, a Spanish themed final night with dancing and wine, I’m most excited for that!
When not practicing Pilates, eating Kimberly’s delicious food or attending a workshop, you can enjoy free time, maybe having a massage, taking a walk, hanging out by the pool or curling up with a good book.
Location: The retreat will be a blissful 5 days of Pilates and nourishing delicious food in the stunning The Chettinad villa nestled in a peaceful haven in the hills on the island of Ibiza.
Dates: Sunday 9th- Friday 14th April 2017
Example Daily Itinerary:
Start the day with a wake-up herbal tea or lemon water before your morning Pilates class. Then enjoy a delicious breakfast, after which there will be time to relax, attend a workshop or cooking demo, book a massage or have a 121 with Lottie to improve your Pilates practice further. Refreshments such as fresh fruit will be available during the day. We come together again in the late afternoon for more Pilates before an amazing dinner. This is your Retreat so you are welcome to do as much or as little as you choose during your time. Full information will be sent prior to the retreat.
- 5 nights accommodation in a stunning Ibiza hilltop villa.
- Lottie Murphy and Kimberly Parsons as your retreat hosts.
- 2 X DAILY PILATES CLASSES in Geodesic Dome.
- 4 X WORKSHOPS including a food demonstration, Q&A, Pilates technique workshop and Tips To Find Balance.
- Kimberly Parsons as your very own PRIVATE CHEF cooking healthy plant based food with some fish.
- Meals will include 3 course breakfast, healthy snacks and a 3-course GOURMET evening meal.
£945 – based on sole occupancy with en-suite including transfer
£895 early bird offer before 31st January – based on sole occupancy with en-suite including transfer
* Airfare and travel insurance not included.
For all enquires email email@example.com
In Bloom Wellness Retreat
w/Rachel Okimo Yoga Teacher
A wellness holiday with just the right balance of restoration & adventure, indulgence & wellbeing, discovery & fun.
Join teacher Rachel Okimo & Author and chef Kimberly Parsons for 5 days of yoga, naturopathic nutrition & more.
Dates: 27 May – 31 May 2017
Location: Set amongst the ripe French countryside, in a historical Chateau restored to luxury standards – fully equipped with heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, en-suite rooms and 100 acres of wooded landscapes, we have created the perfect retreat location for an intimate gathering of up to 15 guests. http://www.bardouly.com
With quality and attention to detail at the heart of this retreat, our wellness programme combines yoga & outdoor activities, giving our guests a schedule rich in variety, vigor and personal attention.
Our guests discover the most holistic path for them within the science of yoga and nutrition. Our menus ensure nutrient dense foods, combining balanced and intelligent food pairing which complement the yoga schedule without forfeiting the sumptuousness of fine dining. Optional wine tasting tours are also included!
- 4 nights accommodation at the beautifully restored country chateau Bardouly
- Use of facilities: Heated pool, sauna and tennis courts, library, games and music room
- 4 hours of yoga daily – complimentary yoga mats and equipment for use on location
- Wholesome vegetarian 3 course dining, Nutrient dense snacks, juices and smoothies
- Bergerac Hike and bike excursion
Shared twin room with ensuite: £899
Single occupancy double/king with ensuite: £1299
*Price includes all items on the listed retreat package: Prices do not include flights or transfer to/from the property or additional services offered.